Wazen, Jack J., MD
Dr. Wazen specializes in Otology and Neurotology and is dedicated to the treatment of hearing loss and balance disorders. He performs advanced microsurgical procedures on those with complex cases of hearing loss. He also specializes in the medical and surgical treatment of sinus disorders, as well as the surgical removal of acoustic neuromas (tumors).
His practice focus includes:
- Hearing loss and tinnitus
- Implantable hearing devices/cochlear implants
- Otosclerosis and inner ear disorders
- Balance disorders and Meniere’s disease
- Acoustic neuromas and skull-based lesions
Dr. Wazen is pleased to offer appointments at the following additional location. To set your appointment at the most convenient location, please call the main office above.
929 South Tamiami Trail Ste. 205
Osprey, FL 34229