Stone, David K., MD
Dr. Stone sees vascular neurology patients once weekly in the office. The rest of his practice is performed as a Neuro Hospitalist rounding on inpatient cases only.
Dr. Stone is a fellowship-trained Vascular Neurologist. He completed his residency in neurology and his fellowship in vascular neurology at the University of Florida. A former research scientist, he has an MS in cell and molecular biology and a PhD in neuroscience. He is member of the American Heart Association and serves as a clinical assistant professor at Florida State University.
His clinical interests and research focus include:
- Inpatient and outpatient treatment of ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Rare cerebrovascular diseases
- CNS vascular malformations
- Transcranial Doppler (TCD) studies