Kuo, Ramsay L., MD
Dr. Kuo is board certified and fellowship trained in Urology, addressing anatomic conditions affecting the urinary tract. Utilizing endourologic and robotic assisted techniques, Dr. Kuo performs minimally invasive surgery for kidney stones, kidney obstruction and kidney tumors. He also has extensive experience performing the highly specialized Holmium Laser enucleation of the prostate (HoLEP) procedure to treat severe prostate enlargement.
His specialties and interests include:
- Kidney stones (ureteroscopic and shock wave lithotripsy, percutaneous treatment)
- HoLEP – Holmium laser enucleation of the prostate
- Prostate enlargement (BPH) treatments
- Kidney obstruction and kidney tumors
- Hypogonadism/Low Testosterone
- Male sexual dysfunction
Dr. Kuo is the leader of the FPG Kidney Stone Clinic and a team member with the FPG Prostate Clinic.
Dr. Kuo is pleased to offer appointments at the following additional locations. To set your appointment at the most convenient location, please call the main office above.
University Parkway Health Care Center
5350 University Parkway, Suite 207
Sarasota, FL 34243