Bermudez, Edmund A., MD
Dr. Bermudez is board certified and fellowship trained in cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology. He specializes in percutaneous treatment of complex coronary, structural heart and vascular disease. Dr. Bermudez performs a wide range of cardiac services including comprehensive echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, vascular and endovascular medicine.
His specialties include:
- Structural heart and complex coronary intervention
- TAVR, PFO closure and Watchman implantation
- Radial artery catheterization and intervention
- Peripheral vascular intervention
- Pacemaker and device implantation