At First Physicians Group Oncology, patients will always find a compassionate team of healthcare professionals ready to create a cancer treatment plan suited to their individual needs. As part of the Brian D. Jellison Cancer Institute, our board-certified and fellowship-trained surgeons comprise a key membership of the multi-disciplinary team that evaluates every patient for the best possible treatment.
Equipped with the latest in medical technology and informed by the latest research, our growing team stands ready to offer surgical interventions for even the most difficult of cancers, including:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer (including stomach cancer, intestinal cancers, colon and rectal cancer, and other digestive tract cancers)
- Breast Cancer (including inflammatory breast cancer, male breast cancer, metastatic breast cancer, and other malignancies of the breast)
- Lung Cancer (thoracic cancer)
- Gynecological Cancer (including ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, endometrial/uterine cancer, vaginal cancer, and vulvar cancer)
- Urological and Genitourinary Cancers (including bladder cancer, prostate cancer, kidney cancer, and other urinary tract cancers)
- Head and Neck Cancers (including thyroid cancer, tongue cancer, nasal cancer, and other cancers of the mouth, nose, and throat)